The position of Job Trainer starts out as a part time position. Job Trainers schedules are typically M-F with approximately 25-30 hours per week with scheduled hours being between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Some of the duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Teaching individuals how to perform a task or job by following simplified step by step instruction.
- Checking individuals work and ensuring that it passes quality assurance standards set by our customers.
- Keeping work stations stocked with materials needed to complete the job and keeping count of the individuals work for the day.
- Documenting the individuals daily production onto a scan pay sheet.
- Monitoring the individuals daily activity and interactions with coworkers and staff and helping them to meet their individual goals for the day.
- Must have positive attitude and patience.
- Must work well as part of a team.
- Must be willing to have a little fun while getting the job done.