A Van Driver at Windfall Industries is responsible for transporting individuals with developmental disabilities to/from their homes to/from their place of employment.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of Van Drivers include but are not limited to;
- Responsible for the completion of all duties related to the operations of driving and maintaining a Windfall Industries vehicle
- Daily performance of vehicle safety inspection & mileage log
- Completion of transportation manifests to DODD specifications
- Picking up individuals at their homes and taking them to their place of employment on time Supervision of consumers in vehicle
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle
- Re-fueling and taking van in for regularly scheduled oil changes and required maintenance
- Must have a positive attitude and patience
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be willing to have a little fun while getting the job done
The Van Driver positions start at part time. Van Drivers, on a part time schedule, typically get up to 25-30 hours per week. Currently, Van Drivers work Monday thru Friday, but in the future, there will likely be shifts on Saturdays & Sundays. The hours vary depending on the route being driven between 5:15am & 7:30pm. In the future, the hours will likely expand more into the evening.