Are you looking for a job that lets you have fun while making a difference? Windfall Industries is looking for you!
Windfall Industries is seeking to hire job coaches! What is a job coach? A job coach offers support services to individuals with developmental disabilities, who are working in the community.
Some of the supports offered include:
· Conducting assessments.
· Offering job task training.
· Completing job task analysis.
· Implementing support techniques to ensure success for workers and their employers.
Our job coaches enjoy:
· The opportunity for flexible scheduling.
· Experience many work environments and cultures.
· Lots of reason to celebrate, as your build and breed success for your clients
· The opportunity to foster relationships with local businesses.
· The opportunity to have fun while you work!
In addition to working with workers in the community, our job coaches have the opportunity to work with high school students developing work skills. Windfall Industries offers paid, on-the-job training to all new hires.
Job coaches must have reliable transportation and the ability to work independently. Customer service skills, the ability to multi-task, and strong written and verbal communication skills are preferred. This position is part-time to start. Wages are commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $13.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Work Location: In person