Are you looking for a job that lets you have fun while making a difference? Windfall Industries is looking for you!
Windfall Industries is seeking to hire Job Trainers. What is a Job Trainer? Job Trainers work directly with individuals with developmental disabilities, helping them learn work skills.
Some of the duties of a Job Trainer include:
· Teaching individuals to perform jobs or tasks through simple, step-by-step instruction.
· Checking people’s work and assuring it meets quality assurance standards.
· Keeping work stations stocked with materials.
· Keep track of an individual’s completed work.
· Documenting daily production.
· Monitoring people’s daily activities and interactions; helping them meet their individual goals.
· Are encouraged to have fun while they work.
· Contribute to the growth and success of their team.
· Create a positive, goal-driven environment.
“It is amazing getting to teach our individuals new things and see their reactions. They make work fun!” – Jess W., Job Trainer
Job Trainers must have a positive attitude and patience, and be willing to work as part of team. Windfall Industries offers paid, on-the-job training to all new hires.
Are you looking for a job that does not require nights and weekends? Job Training might be for you! Windfall Industries’ Job Trainers typically work 25 to 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. We can offer flexible scheduling between the hours of 7:30am and 5:00pm.
Please respond directly to this job posting.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $13.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
Work Location: In person