Do you love to drive? Are you interested in a job helping others? Windfall Industries is looking to hire a few, good van drivers.
Van Drivers are responsible for transporting individuals with developmental disabilities to their place of employment. Occasionally, van drivers transport people to community-based outings, or to skill-building classes.
Some of a Van Driver’s duties include:
· Operating and driving a Windfall Industries-owned vehicle.
· Completing a daily vehicle safety inspection and mileage log.
· Completion of transportation manifests.
· Picking up individuals at their home and taking them where they need to go on time.
· Supervision of people in the vehicle.
· Maintaining the cleanliness of the vehicle.
· Refueling and taking the van in for oil changes and required maintenance.
Our Van Drivers:
· Are encouraged to have fun while they work.
· Develop relationships with the people on their route, contributing to their daily success!
· Get to be a positive start to a person’s day.
· Have the ability to work flexible schedules.
“I love the sense of achievement I have every day. Driving my people from point A to point B is a privilege. The friendships and comradery is unlike any other position I have had.” — Eric F., Van Driver
Van Drivers should be willing to multi-task, be patient, and have a positive attitude. Windfall Industries provides paid, on-the-job training to all new hires.
Van Driver positions begin as part time, typically working 25-30 hours per week. Scheduling can be flexible between the hours of 5:15 am and 7:30pm. Currently, Windfall serves individuals Monday through Friday. Windfall is growing, and we want our van drivers to grow with us. There may be opportunities for those interested in evening and weekend work in the near future.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $13.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road